- I’m French.
- I’m in my early forties.
- I love blogging.
- I tend to be interested in many things : history, languages, literature, cinema, fish keeping, other cultures, and much more.
- I love traveling, but I’m not what you would call a hardcore traveler. Actually my favorite way of traveling is the total opposite to hopping from country to country. Instead, I tend to move to a place I’m interested in, stay several years there, and try to know everything there is to know (or at least as much as possible) about that place or area. However, I must admit that, as time goes, I’m thinking more and more about having a permanent home one of those days (more or that another day). Maybe my next big move will be it, who knows?
- So far I have lived in the French South West; in the small town of Agen where I was born and grew up, as well as in Bordeaux and Toulouse. I also spent four and a half years in Paris, two years in West Virginia and five years in Florida.
- A few years ago, I met this wonderful woman who is now my wife. She happens to be Japanese and shortly after meeting her, I discovered her country, and fell in love for the second time.
- My discovery of Japan, especially the Seto Inland Sea region is very important to me for several reasons. One of them is that while I’ve been blogging in one form or another for more than 10 years (even in the late 90′s I had this homepage with an editorial section), it’s starting a blog about Japan in 2010 that really made me fall into the world of “hardcore blogging”.
- Oh and did I mention I moved to Takamatsu on the island of Shikoku, late 2011?
- I’m the happy dad of the most wonderful little girl in the world (who also can be a stubborn wild animal at times)
- Of course, there’s much more about me than just these few lines. If you want to know more, I can only invite you to read my different blogs.